Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Trip

We recently returned from our first trip back to UT after moving out to PA.  What a fun and busy 2 weeks!  Here is a basic rundown of all the things we did:
Had pancakes or waffles almost every morning for breakfast.
Visited lots of family!
Hung out with lots of friends!
Toured a bakery (and ate yummy donuts)
Went to Cowabunga Bay (a water park)
Went to Incredible Pizza (a fun place with games, go-karts, mini-golf, etc.)
Swam at my old gym (I still miss it so much!)
Swam at a college friends house.
Ate at Joe's (Crab Shack).
Went to the movie theatre, and saw Ramona and Beezus, and Toy Story 3.
Went to a carnival, and set off some fireworks.
NORDSTROM!
I am sure I am forgetting things, we seemed to have stuff to do every day.  We had so much fun, but were still so happy to be home.  I miss our family and friends so much, but have really adjusted to life in PA.  I had forgotten about how awful the road construction can be, and how busy everything is.  I have decided that I actually like small town life (although if we could just get a good gym and a Nordstrom close by, my life would be as close to perfection as it could get).  I have almost recovered from our whirlwind adventure.  We are excited to have lots of visitors in the next few weeks, and even more excited for school to start!   I will hopefully be able to post more when school starts and actually have a few hours to myself during the week.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I seriously can't believe we missed you guys! I talked with your mom the other evening and she told me how busy you all were - plus, we were out of town one week you were here. I'm so happy you're liking small town life - your neighbors sound like they keep things colorful and you know there is always nordstrom.com :-). Love the garden!