Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wait, Where Is My Hard Drive?

So this is supposed to be a birthday post for Ciara, but Rocky has taken the external hard drive.  That is of course where all the pictures are kept.  So I guess her post will have to come a little late!  
Sorry, Sweetie!
Instead, I will now impress you all with pictures of our painted living room and entryway.
I hung pictures too!
I am just so thrilled to have actual pictures hanging on my walls again.
Here are the befores:
The first picture of the hallway doesn't show the bright mustardy yellow color.  
and the living room was a stripey wallpaper, not actually pink.
Here is what is looks like now:


As I am comparing the pictures, the new ones looks kind of dismal.  
That is because it is raining.  
It really hasn't stopped raining for about a month now.
I will have to take more pictures when the sun in shining.

No comments: