Saturday, May 28, 2011

Graduation

I can't believe the end of the school year is already here!

Since it was his last year of preschool, he had a graduation ceremony.
I was in tears the whole time.
I can't believe that we are done with preschool. 
And now both of my kids are in elementary school.
What will I do with myself next year??
Should I get a job?
Hmmmm, probably not.
I will just make myself available to volunteer in the classroom as much as possible!
I have noticed that I am very reluctant to let Caden grow up.
With Ciara, I am excited to see her take the next step, but I would like to keep Caden young for a little bit longer.
If time travel were possible, I would love to revisit the days when my kids were babies.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Wow! Cap and gown to boot! Congrats!