Monday, April 23, 2012

Balance

Well, we purchased the business.
And life hasn't been the same since.
Since I have been going into work almost everyday, I feel like I have lost control over my life.
My house is a disaster, I am falling behind on my laundry schedule, my dinners have been less than fantastic, I could go on and on.
I am still working on finding the balance.
So if I don't post as much as I used to (and let's face it, I was slacking on it before we owned a business), then blame it on my work.
Or better yet, blame it on my boss!
I like to blame most things on him.
Otherwise, I am proud to announce the birth of Baer Wolfe Architects.
Yes, the  name is awful. 
 It seems too strange of a coincidence that the previous owner also has an animal for his last name.  

2 comments:

Elmer Shaw III said...

Being semi self employed since about 1987 and then really self employed since 1997, there are a lot of things that you are going to be challenged with. Would I change it, at times yes and others no. When asked "must be nice to be your own boss"? I say sometimes, but the reality is EVERY customer is my boss. You will figure out a schedule for things to get done. Don't worry too much over the name, if it was Wolfe Architects before. Once you get things going, you can change it over a period of time without any real notice, to the name of your choice. You'll be fine and you'll figure it all out.

Bashmom said...

Girl! You're doing just fine! You'll get into a routine. you are a creature of habit, that's all. Once you establish new habits you'll feel a lot better. You're one of the most organized people I know!