Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where Was I?

I really don't know what has been going on this past month. Usually I can post once a week or more, but lately I have not been on the computer. We had the birthdays, Easter, meetings, tests, staples . . . OK, when we last left off, I was going to check out another buffet. Golden Corral sucks. We all thought the food was awful (although they have a lot more of it than Chuck-a-rama). Rocky even had a feather left in his chicken. How does that happen? Then to top it all off, Caden tripped and fell, which resulted in 2 staples in his head. I still can't figure out how he fell so hard, but blood was every where, and I think we freaked out all the other patrons. He is better now, staples are out, but Ciara was very upset when this happened.
Tomorrow I am going to Logan to visit a good friend of mine (or BFF as I should call her) and can't wait! Then later in the day I will be making another trek down to Provo. It is going to be a busy day!
Also, I have registered Ciara for Kindergarten. I can't believe she is alreayd that old. I thought I would be all excited to have her out of the house every day, but I almost cried thinking about it. I am sure I will be more excited after it has happened. But still, she seems to young to be riding a bus.
And I finally moved both kids out of car seats. Yes, Ciara was 5 and still in our Britax. But now both kids have boosters. I got the Recaro ones, and I will have to let you know how I like them.
Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

No comments: