Saturday, May 2, 2009

From Logan to Provo

Thursday was a busy day. It started off with me getting the kids ready for a road trip. My BFF Tiina was up in Logan watching her brother's kids, so we decided to drive up to see her. It wasn't too long of a drive, but the kids started to get kind of antsy. We made it up there, and it was so fun to see her! There were lots of boys to play with, so Caden definitely had a blast. Ciara was a little lost, I think. But she still had fun. After some hours in Logan, it was time for us to leave. :( We ran into some traffic on the way home, but still made it to my sister's house before 6:30, which was when we needed to leave for Provo. So we hopped in the car and made our way to Provo. Truth is, the only place I have ever been to in Provo is the mall, and that was only because they had a REALLY good Nordstrom (we have since gained our own big, fancy Nordstrom, so I should have no more need of driving to Provo). Why, you may ask, were you going to Provo? Thanks to my blog (and to my sister with the connections), I was asked to go to a jewelry store to see this new product.
This new product is Pandora bracelets. They are a new kind of charm bracelet. The jewelry store that introduced me to these is Goldsmith Jewelers (located 120 N University Ave). They were all so nice there. They cleaned our rings, gave us food, showed us how they make jewelry, and best of all, gave us free stuff! We each got a free pearl necklace, and best of all, a free Pandora bracelet with a free charm. The picture you see above is a bracelet that is full of charms, so mine doesn't look that pretty yet. But it will one day. I have already circled all the charms I want from the catalouge. They also have a fun website (http://www.pandora-jewelry.com/) where you can actually build your own bracelet. I have spent many minutes (or possibly hours) making up bracelets that I would love to own. I would also love to make one for my daughter. I had a charm bracelet when I was little, but as I have grown up, it seems more juvenile. Pandora charms are much more adult and sophisticated (in my opinion) so I hope that it is something that she will enjoy when she gets older.
As a treat for all of you, here is a coupon for anyone to head down to Goldsmith Jewelers and get a free pearl necklace. So head to Provo, get your free necklace, and check out their Pandora stuff! (But you have to go there by 5/9, so hurry up!) Give the coupon to your husband so he can give you the necklace for Mother's Day, or use it to surprise your mom.

Free Necklace Coupon

2 comments:

Jen said...

Nici - nothing shows up in the box to get the coupon. Help- Jennifer

Goldsmith Co. Jewelers said...

Glad you were able to make it to the event, Nici! I'm sure your daughter would love a bracelet, especially as she gets older and can pick out her own charms.