Sunday, May 17, 2009

Things To Be Grateful For

Today, I am grateful for Method Toilet Bowl Wipes.  When you have a 3 year old boy, these wipes are a necessity.  I don't know what I would do without them.  Caden is usually pretty good about aiming, but occasionally he goes WAY off.  I mean not even in the bowl.  All over the floor and the wall.  But with these handy wipes, it doesn't take that long to clean up.  I can't imagine what I would do without these handy little wipes.  
Yesterday we attended a Real Salt Lake soccer game.  It was really fun, besides the fact that we lost.  The kids had a good time as well.  Caden has been playing soccer and was interested in how the "Daddy's" play soccer.  We did have a good time.  
And snow cone season has begun!  I will have to do another post dedicated to this, since I live for snow cone season.  

1 comment:

Beebs said...

Well at least he is going inside near a toilet ;-) LOL