Saturday, January 9, 2010

Adios!

It is my last night living in Utah, for now at least. I guess we could move back again someday. But for now, we are leaving. In a few days, we will be residents of Lewisburg, PA. What a way to start the new year. 2010 had better be great!
I know that I will still keep in contact with everyone, what with facebook and blogging. I was going to write some goodbyes on here, but I can't seem to do it now. I will totally break down and sob, and I really don't want to do that right now. I am trying to maintain my cool, and keep a positive attitude.
I do need to change some things about my blog. I will no longer be the "Utah" Mormon. I will also be starting a new blog that will be just about the kids, more of the day to day stuff with lots of pictures for family. I will let you know when I get that up and running, but that one will be private, and you will need to contact me if you want to see it.
So for now, I will sing off and write again from PA!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Nici - I will miss you. I know we haven't seen each other as much since Anna and Ciara weren't in the same class and I was already looking forward to getting everyone together in the same class again next year! I will look forward to keeping up to date with your cute family!

Jennifer Osborne

email is osborne.jl@gmail.com

Christy said...

Hope the move went well, Nici! Josh said when he came home from school today, "Do you know why the bus dropped me off early today? Because we don't have to drop off Ciara anymore." I thought that was funny and sad at the same time!