Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shoe Love

Since there is no Nordstrom around, I have been saving a lot of money.  However, I am still drawn to the online shoe department where they have thousands of shoes for me to browse.  Ahh, to dream that I would win the lottery and have a chance to purchase shoes until my heart is content.  As a substitute, I am going to show you pictures of my favorite shoes that I found on their site. 

First: the Fergie Rusher Wedge.  SO fun in green!  These are not too pricey, perhaps I can find a way to get theses . . .



Now the MICHAEL Michael Kors Sycamore Wedge.  I have a couple pairs of Michael Kors shoes, and do like how they fit.  These are a little pricier, so chances are I will not be wearing these any time soon.  But I can look, and picture myself wearing them around the house while vacuuming, or cooking. . .


Last, but certainly not least, I have discovered these gorgeous shoes that I will dream about for a few weeks.  This is the Sam Edelman Quinly Sandle.  I am totally in love.  I know it is wrong to love a "thing" so much, but I think these shoes are gorgeous.  And so practical!  I am sure they would look great while making the beds in the morning, or in front of my new washer and dryer . . . I think the red would really accent the color of these!   I am sure that these shoes would be equally at home in the park chasing my  kids around, or on the red carpet. 

Again, it is a good thing that the closest Nordstrom is about 3 hours away. 

2 comments:

Jen said...

Those are so cute! And yes, I would have a lot more fun vacuuming and doing my household chores if I were wearing these!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Nice!