Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer Can't Be Over!

What a summer! 
I feel like we have been going 100 mph. 
We have been to Chocolate World a few times, Lake Tobias, Halfway Dam, the Philadelphia Zoo, and everywhere in between.
Plus, we go swimming at our local pool almost everyday.
And the fun isn't over yet!
We are planning on going to NYC soon, and then next weekend Rocky and Cade will be going to a baseball game.
We have been filling in all the other days with trips to the pool and the library.
I still can't believe that school will be starting so soon.
We have the teacher assignments for the kids already.
Caden has 5 kids from his preschool class in his K class, but we can't seem to find anyone Ciara knows in her class.
I am just nervous about having no kids at home anymore.
What will I do?
My first instinct was to be a substitute teacher.
I called and got the application.
WOW.
I have to write essays, get an official college transcript in a sealed envelope, and fill out about a million papers.
Needless to say, a little more intense than I thought.
But I do think a part time job would be worth it.
I do have some conditions:
I can only work between the hours of 8-2:30, no Saturdays or Sundays, and I will need the school holidays off as well.
Does a job like that exist?

I guess I will find out.

(For those of you who have been asking about my father in law, he is doing much better.  It was pretty rough for a while, but he is now in a rehabilitation center.  You can get more updates on his condition at Joe and the Falling Tree.)

No comments: