Thursday, September 29, 2011

And It's Still Raining

Seriously.  Still raining.
We got a bit more water in the basement.
Nothing like before.
But today I have reason to Celebrate!
It is our anniversary.
11 year ago, Rocky and I were married.
Dang, that makes me feel really old.
In 11 years, we have lived in 3 states, 8 different houses, owned 7 different cars, had 2 kids, 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs, and a fish.
And I wouldn't have had it any other way.
(OK, except maybe all the moving.  I am hoping to stay in one place for a while).
I still love looking at our wedding pictures (and if I had a scanner, I would have some on here for you to gaze at as well).
I can't seem to find the right words to describe the past 11 years, but just know that I look forward to the next 50 or so in this life (and then an eternity after).

No comments: