Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just Shut Up Already!

I am speaking to myself.
I noticed that my last few posts have been very complain-y.
Yes, I have had a hard time adjusting to my new work life.
But I do know that I have a pretty good situation.
My "boss" is pretty lenient about my days off.
 I am still able to volunteer in my kids classrooms.
I am still able to go on field trips with them.
I am still able to drop them off at school, and pick them up everyday.
I know how lucky I am to not need child care services.
When the kids are sick, I have the option of either staying home, or I have been known to drag them into the office with me.
I do have quite a perfect situation for a stay-at-home/working mom.
I shouldn't complain.
Apparently I don't handle change very well.
Wait, back up a minute.
I am pretty good at moving.
That doesn't seem to bother me, but altering my day to day routine just shuts my world down.
The good news is that I am starting to adjust, and I am not as tense as I once was.
So hopefully no more complaining posts from me!
(Well, at least not for now!)

No comments: