Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Multi-Tasking

I don't believe in multi-tasking.
Well, I guess I should say that I am unable to multi-task.
I literally cannot do it.
The reason many think I am good at cleaning my house is because I was.
That was all I had to be good at.
 I was good at that one thing.
Now that I am working, I find that work is now my "one thing" and everything else is left behind.
I really want to clean, but after being in the office all day, and knowing I have more work to do at home, I just don't want to have to spend my whole time with the kids vacuuming/dusting/mopping/etc.
I am seriously considering hiring a cleaning person.
I never thought I would, basically because I was worried that they wouldn't do as good of a job as me.
But now, I just don't care. 
I just want it done.
Perhaps I could hire someone to cook for me too.
And drive the kids around . . . .
And perhaps do my work for me . . . .
And go to the gym for me . . . .
Could I just hire someone to be me?

No comments: