Thursday, April 11, 2013

Fleeting Moments

I honestly can't believe all the change that seems to be coming this summer.
None of it is happening directly to me, just to people surrounding me.
People moving, changing jobs, adopting babies, having babies, etc.
I am filled with such conflicting emotions about everyone's change.
Then I go back and reminisce about the big changes in my life (babies, moving, new business).
And life does continually change.  
I mean, the kids just keep getting older.
And I hate that.
Can I stop them?
I hate that Ciara is starting to get an attitude.
It doesn't happen all the time, but on occasion (usually when she is tired), this other girl rears her ugly head.
She is shockingly rude, and snotty.
I feel like this is just a glimpse of what is going to happen in the near future.
Great.
(that was said sarcastically)
And every milestone that Caden reaches, I am just reminded that this is the last time I will get to experience it.  And it breaks my heart a little.
Even the puppy is growing at an alarming rate.  
I left for work one morning, and I swear she had grown about 2 inches by the time I got home about 3 hours later.
SLOW DOWN, LIFE!

No comments: