Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a great Christmas. It was a little busy, but that always happens. We did decide that we need to make our Christmas Eve tradition of going to Rocky's grandparent's house an every other year thing. That should make it a little less stressful. We all got great gifts. The kids were so thrilled with everything Santa brought them. Ciara got an American Girl Doll that she now carries around everywhere. She named her "little Ciara." Caden got trucks, and cars, and a car crash track. He loves to make the cars crash into eachother. Some gifts of mine I would like to note are: an iPod touch (this is the coolest thing ever) a large jewelry box (now all my jewelry can fit in one place) I got so many great things that I don't want to list them all. But I believe we all got everything we wanted. Here are a few pics of our Christmas activities. Here is Ciara at her Christmas Program at school.

Here is Caden posing with his toys from Santa.

Here is Ciara showing me her new diaper bag that Santa brought.

Mom with her Yoga Toes.Dad with his socks.

No comments: