Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall

I can't believe that October is already here. I am loving the weather today, not too cold with lots of sun! This kind of weather makes me feel energized, not sure why. So I just celebrated my anniversary. Incredibly, it has been 9 years. I really can't believe it has been that long. It doesn't feel like it. It just makes me realize that I was just a baby when we got married (what were we thinking??). I can say that I have never regretted this decision, and can't imagine my life any different. Well, maybe I can imagine winning the lottery . . . The kids have picked their Halloween costumes. Ciara is Dorothy and Caden is the "scary" Spiderman (you know, the black one from Spiderman 3). They are both so excited and ask every day if it is Halloween yet. We drove up to Morgan and Mountain Green again to look at houses. I think we have both decided that this is where we want to live. I am still nervous (small towns and all) but I think it will be OK. It is just so nice and quiet up there. Although now Rocky thinks he wants to buy a lot a build. I don't know how I feel about this. Yes, it sounds great and I would love to pick out everything that would go in our house, but what if we go over budget, or if something else happens? I guess we will get it all figured out. I swear I had much more intersting topics to blog about, but I can't seem to remember them at this time. I will update again if I figure it out.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey! I thought I had your email address but I can't find it. I am in need of your address so Jalyn and I can send you an invite to Kim's (after)wedding shower. My email is jrdubb2@yahoo.com...
Thanks!
Jess