Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Grey's Addiction

I meant to be better at blogging, but I got Grey's Anatomy season 4 and 5 for my birthday.  I have been watching them around the clock.  Even Rocky was getting into it.  We would stay up way to late watching.  We would finish an episode, and decide we could do one more.  It was always just one more, one more until it was 1 am.  I think they need a Grey's Anatomy addiction recovery program.  I can't believe how obsessed I was.  
Sick season has definitely started.  Both kids were sick this weekend.  I took them to the Doc on Monday to find out they both have ear infections, and Ciara has conjunctivitis.  Armed with medicine, the kids are now better, but they have passed to cold onto me.  Yuck.  We have been watching way too much TV, but I just don't know what else to do when we are all sick.  I have been going overboard with the hand washing (I really don't want conjunctivitis).  And now it has been snowing all day.  If I didn't have to watch the kids, I would actually enjoy laying around, bundled up with the fire, watching the snow outside.  I am glad that the forecast for Halloween looks good.  I hate taking the kids out in the snow.  

2 comments:

Agnes McCormack said...

Hope you get feeling better by Thursday. We missed you at lunch today - glad to hear the kids are doing better.

J Z said...

Just so you know I just rented 4 and 5 and I must say I was addicted. I don't have tv reception so I have to find some other way to get caught up on this season. I love it. I had no idea what I had been missing.