Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Frye

Yes, I know I have been a slacker. I have been trying to update every week, but time seems to fly by so quickly that a month passes before I realize it.
I celebrated my birthday last week, and one of my best presents is:
I have been eyeing these boots for months and was finally able to purchase them! They are the Frye Harness 12R. Very comfortable, and go with many outfits.
Yes, I do find it sad that boots can make me so happy. But what can I say? I am a shoe girl. My mom can remember Frye boots being popular back in the 70's. She was amused that they are now back in popularity again. I guess I will have to hang on to these, and perhaps when Ciara is my age she will want a pair too!
Thank you to everyone who made me feel special on my birthday! And thank you to the Frye company for making such cute and comfortable boots that were exactly what I was looking for!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love these too and have had my eye on them for awhile as well. Have you seen the boots they make for babies??? super cute. Hope your bday was great!!!

SandGs Mom said...

Oh, it wasn't Kohl's it was Target. :) I saw them again today. HE HE HE!!