Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nothing New

I am trying to keep up on my blogging, but I really don't have anything new to report. I am still just waiting to move into the new house (well, old house, but new to us!). Six weeks to go. The snow just doesn't go away. I was told before we moved here that it didn't snow all that often. But this year, it has. I guess it followed me. Great. Ciara is still enjoying school, as is Caden. We are planning a trip to the King of Prussia this weekend, as long as the snow stops. I get a kick out of the names in this state. King of Prussia, Wilkes-Barre, Jim Thorpe, Intercourse are all names of towns/cities. The reason for the trip to the KofP is for shopping. According to my internet sources, the mall in KofP is meant to the one of the best, 2nd to the Mall of America. I am quite excited to see it. I guess that is all for now. One day I might have more interesting posts. Hopefully.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hang in there!! I would bet that any state has more to offer once it thaws. The snow is still coming in Utah, be it in very small doses, but it is getting so old!! Enjoy a little boredom now since you will be a busy bee in 6 weeks unpacking a house! So fun but so exhausting. Happy shopping. I am jealous!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

YOU HAVE FRIENDS! Now come bowling with us on Monday 10a-1pm...I'll FB you!

Hang in there...
Oh and you didn't mention Shamokin Dam! Best name for a town EVER!