Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Know, I Know!

Yes, I have been HORRIBLE about posting lately.  Not sure where all the time goes, but it seems to be slipping by at an alarming rate! 
We are all enjoying our first BEAUTIFUL east coast fall.  The colors are just gorgeous, and the weather has been perfect. 
I have been keeping busy by being crafty.  I have taught myself how to crochet, and have been busy making scarves, and ear-warmer headband things with flowers on them.  I will have to post some pictures. 
I have also been reacquainted with my scrapbooking!  It has been so long, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get back into it, but a friend of mine has asked me to make her a baby album, so I had to get going!  I have really been enjoying being creative again.  I will post pictures of the album once I get closer to being done.  Plus, having a Cricut makes me want to experiment some more!
My organizing business has still been on my mind.  I do need a name for it.  Any suggestions?