Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Grinch-y

I am feeling Grinch-y.
Tired of all the money being spent.
Tired of my never-ending list of things to get done before Christmas.
I am usually such a huge fan of this celebration, and I am shocked at how I feel this year.
It could be that just too much has happened in the past week.
(Ciara had a minor surgery yesterday, and we found out last week that my mother-in-law has breast cancer)
I just feel like I can't catch up with everything that is going on.
Maybe if I eat more chocolate . . . .
No, probably not.
My heart had better find Christmas soon.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Just wanted to send you a cyber hug (((((((HUG))))))

Jocelyn Christensen said...

I'm feeling ya Nici...I feel that way too strangely enough! I am sorry to hear about all of that! IsCiara ok?

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Nici - Those cookies that you made for us at Christmastime...ridiculous. I want to ask for the recipe, but I also want to ask you NOT to send me the recipe, because it'll ruin my chances of losing weight this year...ok fine, send me the recipe! Love, love, loved it! Thank you!