Wednesday, September 5, 2012

And Another Month

I can't believe another month or two has just flown by!
School has finally started, and we are off to a great start.
Ciara is in love with her teacher, which is a big change from last year.
Caden is also in love with his teacher.
Work is still busy, busy, busy, which is a good thing.  I keep having to remind Rocky that being busy is a good thing when you own your own business.
We are all just plodding along as usual!
I did purchase a season pass to the Baltimore Aquarium recently.
(But wait, I can hear you all saying.  You don't live in Baltimore.  You don't even live in Maryland.)
True, we do live about 2.5 hours away.
But it is an easy day trip with the kids, they have a blast at the aquarium, and there are some pretty great restaurants on the harbor.  Fun for us all!
My parents were just here for a visit, and they gave they kids their (early) Christmas present:
DISNEY WORLD!
Yes, we are all going to Disney World in November.  
I think I am just as excited as the kids (maybe even more so).
We are staying in the Animal Kingdom, and have a whole week to see as much as we possibly can.
And next week I am finally going on my annual Mom's Gone Wild trip!
I am pretty sure I will LOTS to write about after that.

No comments: