Friday, September 28, 2012

Baking to the Oldies

I really enjoy baking.
I think the reason I enjoy baking is because I LOVE eating the things I bake.
(and almost everything I bake has some form of chocolate in it).
This is not what I made yesterday, but it was the only picture of some of my baked goods that I have here on my computer.
I have noticed that I have some rituals while baking, one of them being music.
(Just as a side note, the kids are usually not in the house while I am baking)
My Pandora station, while baking, is always set to Will Smith Radio.
For some reason, old school rap really gets me in the baking mood.
Yesterday, I heard "Summertime", "Gangsta's Paradise", "Can I Get A . . . ", some Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and LL Cool J.  
Does anyone else feel that baking and early 90's rap go hand in hand?
No?
It's just me?

1 comment:

gantrieb said...

Hey, my birthday was a few weeks ago....those would have been delicious :) and when i bake, its usually taylor swift, i know, i know. it's my little confession.