Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Too Many Boys

When did Ciara become old enough for boyfriends? This last week I have gotten 2 calls from different boys in her class to invite her over to play. Why are the girls not calling? I talked with both the mom's and they both told me that their boys talk about Ciara all the time, and that she is their girlfriend. Ciara has told me how one of them kisses her at school, but the teacher doesn't let him anymore (Thank Goodness for the teacher). When did she become so popular? I am having to write it all down on a calendar because I can't keep all the playdates straight. There is also a younger boy (not in her class) that today declared Ciara as his girlfriend as well. Is this just a glimpse of what is to come? I don't think Rocky will be able to handle this. He was very upset that a boy was kissing her at school already. She is growing up way too fast. Her new thing (besides boyfriends) is hair straightening. She has asked me to straighten her hair for the past 3 days. It actually looks really cute, but it makes her look way too old. I never get it totally straight, it just curls at the ends. Don't we all wish we had hair like that? I had more picture taken of the kids over the weekend. One of my mom's tennis friends wanted some pictures of young kids for her scrapbooking business, and I need some for Christmas cards, so she came and took some. I don't have them yet, but there are a few on her blog: Life as a Three Legged Dog. I can't wait to see all the rest of them!

2 comments:

LoriLoo310 said...

Rocky's going to start polishing his guns in front of these little boys already.

Al said...

Sounds like she's headed in the right direction to be a Tri-Delt.