Friday, October 21, 2011

The Lazy Post

I really need to start writing posts when certain topics are on my mind.
I had two topics last week that I was constantly thinking about, 
but now that I have time to actually write, the heat of the moment has passed.
Maybe my senses have been dulled because of all the laziness.
Yes, I have become LAZY.
I stay in my PJ's for most of the morning, watch Will and Grace, surf online . . . 
I do get my cleaning and laundry done.
But then sit back down, grab my crochet hook, and just hang out.
I need some motivation.
But I really don't have a lot to get done.
(As a side note, why does the news keep showing graphic images of Kadhafi's death?  I find them disturbing.)
I still occasionally bake.
I just don't feel like doing anything.
Could I be depressed?
Is the quiet and lack of children getting to me?
It is hard to say, but I don't think so.
I don't feel sad.  
And if I felt lonely, I would just go and find some one to hang out with.
But I actually enjoy doing nothing.
So I will just go with it right now.

No comments: