Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some Pictures

I finally figured out how to get the pictures off the other camera, so here are some new ones: Ciara at the rodeo back in July- Caden at the rodeo- Caden and Aunt Ashlee fishing during our camping trip- Ciara goofing off in the tent-

And since I haven't done a movie quote in a while, I will post a few. These have been in my head all week for some reason (Lori, you already know the movie, so no guessing).

"Stop looking at me swan!"

"It's nudey magazine day!"

"He called the $hit poop!"

"If peeing your pants is cool, then consider me Miles Davis."

"I'll give you a grown-up."

"Back to school, back to school, to prove to them I am not a fool."

"Billy, my Billy boy. I knew you would come back. No one can stop you if you try, don't I have a nice rack?"

OK, enough for now. More Friends trivia next time.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

almost too easy...I haven't seen it in so long.

Jen said...

Love the pictures! They are both so cute and it is fun to see Ciara at her new school. Can you believe we are back already - the time sure goes fast.

SandGs Mom said...

very cute pics. i love ciara in the new hat. Thanks for the clothes. If you dont' sell on ebay for some reason, call me back over and give me the 50% discount and maybe i can afford more. Especially of the outfits I loved

Monica said...

I finally know the movie! I'm so proud of myself! He he! It's a good one.