Thursday, September 4, 2008

Continued from yesterday . . .

She actually went through with it! Ciara got her ears pierced! I took her today, and I really didn't think she would go through with it (again) but she hopped up into the chair, all ready to go. She did start crying after the first ear, and I was afraid she wouldn't let them do the second ear. But amidst all the crying, she still held her head still so they could do the other ear. She was very brave, and stopped crying pretty quickly. She cannot stop touching her ears now. And she stares at herself in every mirror she passes. Here are some pictures of my big girl with earrings:

I also realized that I have been slacking on the movie quotes. So here is a new one for you all:

"Or perhaps a house full of dwarfs. I hear they are very hospitable."

4 comments:

Monica said...

Those are the prettiest earrings ever! Now Briley will want them... great! Totally kidding.

LoriLoo310 said...

Broken tradition ... sad. Can't wait to see the earrings, and I especially love that dress she's wearing. That person must have great taste.

I'm not sure about that movie quote. Have I seen this movie? Is it from Lord of the Rings?

Jen said...

She looks darling! Anna will be so excited to compare earrings when she sees her next.

Beebs said...

She looked so cute the other day at dance. Love it! Maren did ask me after she saw her, but then when I told her how they did it, she wasn't so sure. lol