Monday, May 12, 2008

Explanations

So you all may have noticed that my last post was a little different.  That is because I didn't write it.  My lovely brother-in-law did that one for me.  Thanks, Brandon!  It is a great mother's day present!  I won't delete it as a tribute to you.
And I have finalized my list: Justin Timberlake, Andy Roddick, Colin Farrell, Ashton Kutcher, and Leonardo DiCaprio.  I know, many of you are questioning my Leo obsession, but have you seen "The Departed"?  He has grown up!  No longer all lanky and skinny, he has become quite manly.  So there you have it, my final list.  
Ciara now has been asking to get her ears pierced.  I was kind of surprised, I expected her to request this much later.  But last week, she came home from school saying, "Mom, I need to get my ears peered like Gracson."  She doesn't say pierced, just peered.  I am OK with it, but Rocky says no for now.  I was somewhat surprised by his saying no.  I figured that being a dad, he really wouldn't care about pierced ears.  I have decided that her wanting to do this makes her more of a little girl, and not a baby.  I think this scares Rocky a bit.  Pretty soon, she will start to have crushes on boys.  This should get interesting!

4 comments:

LoriLoo310 said...

Nobody is allowed to take Ciara to get her ears pierced except me!

Natalie Jo said...

eric has definite opinions on ear piercing. which i find completely strange. their earrings. get over it. ciara sounds adorable. we should have our girls meet. they might have a lot of fun together.

Brandi said...

I had to wait until I was 14 to get my ears pierced. I am officially old in saying "Back in my day" HA!!

Callister said...

I like the new additions to your list. I'm in full support of them. :)