Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Some Updates

Well, my Sunday calling is official: I am teaching the kids turning 8 (the CTR A's, I believe).  What is the difference between CTR A and CTR B?  This confuses me.
Also, I have had to give up on the running.  Yes, I know, you thing I am a wuss.  But, seriously, my knees were killing me the night and day after I ran.  And I tried running again, but the same thing happened.  I could hardly walk up the stairs afterwards.  I never thought I had bad knees, but I guess I do.  My new favorite exercise is the stair machine.  Wow, that kicks my butt.  Today, I climbed about 95 flights of stairs (almost 2 miles).  Way to go me!  My head was actually sweating.  
I have decided to start scrapbooking again.  It has been way too long.  Although, to take the pressure off, I will not be scrapbooking every picture.  I am just going to pick my favorites and do those.  I will have photo albums with all the other pictures in it, but just the ones where I can slip the pictures in.  I am very excited to start this (I just ordered some stuff, and am waiting to get it in).  
OK, better go.  Laundry is calling . . .

1 comment:

Callister said...

Sorry about your knees, old lady. :) Have tried the eliptical machine? I like it when I want a low-impact cardio exercise. Otherwise, I'm like you. I like the stair machine because it makes me feel like it's giving me a strong, perky butt. ( ' )