Thursday, May 8, 2008

My "List"

I have mentioned this list before, and after thinking about it some more, I have decided I need to revamp my "list."  For those of you that don't know what the "list" is, it is a list of 5 guys I am allowed to sleep with and Rocky can't get mad.  (Yes, this was taken from a "Friends" episode.  As Chandler put it, "What every healthy relationship needs: trust, communication and sex with celebrities.")  My original list was Andy Roddick, Justin Timberlake, Will Smith, Colin Farrell, and Tom Cruise.  As I said previously, Tom Cruise has been off the list for a few years, but I can't remember who I replaced him with.  First, I thought of Orlando Bloom, but my mom has him on her list, and that is just weird to share a guy with your mom, so I decided not to have him on my list.  So I have an open spot, and I have kind of gone off Will Smith.  (Will Smith was added to the list after the death of Tupac, he was my "gangsta love.")  I want to keep Andy Roddick, Justin Timberlake and Colin Farrell, but that leaves me with 2 open spots.  After seeing interviews with Ashton Kutcher, I have decided that he is just adorable, and so fun, so I may add him to my list.  But that still leaves me one open spot.  I have been digging on Patrick Dempsey lately, and also Eric Dane (McSteamy).  But I just don't know.  So if you have anyone you can suggest, let me know!  I need to get this list done so it can be laminated (no, not really, but just another "Friends" reference).

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Either one of the guys from Prison Break.. No I don't know their real names... I only watch b/c of how hot they are. Also, Bruce Willis will FOREVER be on my list.

Callister said...

My suggestions are Ryan Reynolds, the main guy from Prison Break (I forget his name) or Josh Duhamel.

SandGs Mom said...

mmm, michael schofield (yeah yeah, i don't know his real name either)...mmmm, josh duhamel...And Bruce Willis. I also have a thing for Denzel Washington, mostly just his voice i think, less the way he looks. And john goodman. NOT.