Friday, May 2, 2008

Random-ness

I just have to reiterate how sublimely happy I am now that Grey's is back.  I am kind of enjoying the "Callie-Erica" couple thing.  This should be interesting.  I am very sad that Addison is not staying though.  I am not a huge fan of her new show, I prefer her on Grey's.  
OK, I am now watching Inside Edition, and they are doing this show on open marriage.  Why even be married if you are going to "share him" as the wife puts it.  She is actually making out with this guy in front of her husband!  And they let the sex partners babysit!  What is that all about?  
I have a new obsession:  the Cricut.  I am trying to get back into scrapbooking (I haven't made anything since I made my sister's baby book almost 2 years ago).  I have discovered this machine, and I LOVE IT.  I am trying to convince Rocky that I need one, but he isn't buying it.  It is really expensive, so I know that it is a long shot.  He did say that if I made enough money to purchase one, then I could get it.  So I guess that means I need to be a sales person.  I beg of you all, if you like Arbonne, and need some, please buy some from me!  Everything I make will go towards the purchase of my Cricut machine!  :)
I am so happy that the sun is out today.  Thank goodness the snow didn't stick.  This should be a good weekend.  Tonight we are meant to go to my mother-in-law's friend's house.  I don't know why exactly.  She called last night to invite us, (she had meant to do it earlier, but forgot-shocker!) and what was I supposed to say?  Rocky was upset that I told her we would go, but what else am I supposed to tell his mother?  I guess they are having an Easter egg hunt for the kids. . . why?  Easter was a month ago.  I don't get it.  But we are going anyways.  
For all you blogger experts:  why does my post start as double spaced, but then switch after I hit the enter button?  And where is everyone finding these pretty templates for their blogs?

3 comments:

LoriLoo310 said...

1. My DVR decided not to record Grey's, so I have missed the last TWO episodes. Damnit!
2. Did you know that my company's client is the maker of the Cricut? Maybe I can hook you up as a market-tester if you learn how to spell machine.
3. I heard it's supposed to snow this weekend.

Nici said...

OK, I fixed the machine. and I would love to be a market tester! :)

SandGs Mom said...

If nici is a market tester, I better get to be a market tester too. Pyzam.com Go there for a template.