Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thanks, Nicole C.

ABC's of Me!
Attached or Single: Attached (8 years almost)
Best Friend: Depends on what stage of life.  Growing up, Lesley.  High school, Jonathan.  College, Tiina and Nancy.  Now, I guess it would be my sister.
Cake or Pie: I LOVE cake.  
Day of Choice: Friday
Essential Item: Chapstick and my Dansko shoes.
Favorite Color: Red and yellow.
Gummy Bears or Worms: I prefer the bears, worms are just too long.
Hometown: This, I cannot answer.  I have no hometown.
Indulgence: Chocolate and popcorn.
January or July: Hmmm, probably January.
Kids: Ciara (4) and Caden (2).  Does Rocky count?
Life is incomplete without: My kids and husband.
Marriage Date: September 29, 2000
Number of siblings: Just one sister.
Orange or Apples: Oranges.
Phobias or Fears: Spiders, and losing family.
Quote: "Married a lesbian, left a man at the alter, married a gay ice dancer, threw a girl's wooden leg in the fire, live in a box!"
Ring Size: 6, I think.  Not too sure.
Season: Autumn.
Tag 3 Friends: Sarah, Jennifer and Mindi.
Unknown Fact About Me: I once had a (really cute) nose ring and I have 3 tattoos.  I can also wave my second toe.
Very Favorite Store: Nordstrom.
Worst Habit: Nagging.
X-ray or Ultrasound: What?  I guess Ultrasound, although it has been a while since I have had one.
Your Favorite Food: Thai/Chinese and Cake/Godiva Cheesecake.
Zodiac: Libra.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hey! I love reading those tags... who would have thought you had your nose pierced? I bet you and your brother-in-law have some good times together! Ha ha.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.