Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 4

I still have no voice. And I seem to be feeling worse. I think it is because I just need to slow down for a few days. I have been running around for the past week. Saturday we went to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point, Sunday was my Uncle's birthday party (after a full day of church), Monday I had 3 kids and went to the gym, yesterday I had 3 kids again, went to Ciara's dance, and got the kids pictures taken, and today I have 3 kids again. I was going to go to the gym (I got my bag all ready last night) but I just have decided to try to relax today (as much as I can with all the kids running around). I started to catch up on some stuff, like finding out where to vote, etc. when I find out that I am not registered. Great. I was so upset that I just burst into tears after I hung up the phone. I never thought I would be so upset that I couldn't vote, but I am. I think maybe the sickness is getting to me as well. When I got my Utah driver's license at the beginning of this year, I registered then. But apparently the DMV is not good at registering people. At least that is what the girl on the phone told me. So I guess I am not allowed to have an opinion this election. I am also mad at myself. I should have made sure I was registered months ago so I would have had time to get it all organized. Too late now. And for those of you wondering, the pictures went OK. It was so cold and windy, and we froze the kids. My sister forgot her outfit for Nate, so we had to have her hubby bring it to us (we were in American Fork, so it took a while). By the time we had it, Nate had enough of the cold, and so did my kids. I felt so bad for them, forcing them to be out in the cold wind, but I didn't want to cancel, since she (the picture lady) is booked for the rest of the year. I hope we get some good pics out of this, and the kid's noses are all red. I will let you know when I see them (about 3 weeks).

1 comment:

Monica said...

We've been hit by the bug too. It's really too bad-it comes with the season, right?

You are so busy! I hope you're taking your vitamins. :)

I miss seeing you at dance and chatting with my girls... so sad :(