Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Picture Update

I am finally well! After that damn cold that killed my voice for almost a week, I caught the stomach flu. I forgot how horrible it can be. But I am all better now, and ready for Halloween. The kids have been able to wear their costumes many times already. Caden got to wear his to school on Monday, and Ciara wore hers to dance on Tuesday, and also will wear it to school on Friday. I have to admit they look dang cute. Caden is a monkey, and Ciara is a princess cat. She couldn't make up her mind between a cat and a princess, so she just combined them. I only have pictures of Ciara so far, since I forgot to take the camera to Caden's school. But after Friday, I will have lot more pictures for you all.
I also wanted to put other pictures on here, since it seems like forever since I have downloaded some. So enjoy!

Caden after he got into Rocky's shaving cream. Instead of punishing him, Rocky prefers to take pictures.

Here are the kids (Ciara, Caden and Nate, my nephew) at Gardner Village looking at the witches.

Again, Gardner Village. But this time riding horses.

Caden loved riding the horse. I just love the expression on his face in the picture.

We also visited the Scarecrow Festival. The kids had a blast. They got their faces painted, made rockets, rode horses (again), went through a haunted house, and played lots of games.

My princess kitty. I will have some of Caden in a few days.

I got my hair cut on Saturday, and on a whim I decided to add some pink. Rocky thinks I am a little crazy, but that is why he loves me. I think it is kind of fun. And it washes out, not permanent. Ciara loves it and wants some in her hair now.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

love the pink. you are more daring than me!! glad you are feeling better. it is the pits to be sick. Nate has such red hair. Your kids are so cute!

Monica said...

You are so fun, and it's the perfect time of year to color your hair.
Ciara's costume is SO CUTE! I wish I could have seen her at Dance. I glad you took pictures, she is so cute!!