Monday, October 20, 2008

Sickness

Cold and flu season has started at our house.  Caden started this last weekend with a fever of 103, and then an earache last Monday.  Antibiotics are great, and he is doing so much better.  But then Rocky got it, and I got it this past Thursday.  I thought I was getting better over the weekend, but then I lost my voice.  For 2 days I have not been able to talk over a whisper.  This sucks.  Especially when I am trying to talk to the kids.  Caden just keeps saying, "Talk louder Mom."  He doesn't understand that I can't.  And trying to get their attention is almost impossible.  I have to resort to clapping loudly, or stomping my feet, or anything to make a loud noise.  I know that Rocky enjoys it when I can't talk; it is a lot quieter in our house when my voice is gone.  Halls and Breath Right strips have become my friend, and I hope I can talk tomorrow.  We are getting the kids pictures taken, and I am SO excited.  Depending on how it goes tomorrow, I will post her information so you all can see for yourself.  

No comments: