Friday, April 25, 2008

"Sex," "Grey's" and the Number 7

Finally!  "Grey's Anatomy" is back!!  They have been gone for so long, I have forgotten some important things.  First: never try to eat lunch while watching the show.  I had just started watching and eating, when the bear attack guys show up.  That was pretty gross.  Second, I have been watching "Enchanted" so much that instead of McDreamy, I now see Patrick Dempsey as Robert.  I don't believe it will take me long to get over these things.  I am just so pleased to have my favorite show back on the air!  :)
The show didn't answer all the questions left from the last time it was on.  What is really going on with Izzy and George?  Are they really not dating anymore?  And what the hell is Meredith doing letting someone else date McDreamy?  But it was still a VERY enjoyable show.  I had forgotten how hot McSteamy is too . . .
Best of all, one of the commercials in the show was a preview for the new "Sex and the City" movie.  I usually skip the commercials (bless the DVR) but when I saw what this was, I immediately rewound so I could watch it properly.  It looks as though Big and Carrie are engaged.  And all the ladies are back together.  I hope this movie is good.  I am definitely counting the days until I get to see it.  
The kids had their well child check-ups today.  Everything is good.  Caden is in the 80th percentile for weight, and 60th for height.  Ciara is in the 40th for both.  Everything is well for both.  Although, Caden has something against the number 7.  He has recently started to count.  He gets all the way up to 13, but ALWAYS skips 7.  Even when we help him count up to 20 he will also skip 17.  There must be something he has against this number.  

1 comment:

The Buckwalter Four said...

oh i too love my slutty DHW & Greys! Got hooked on those shows spending 3 months in the hospital! =)